Social media has evolved into much more than just a place to talk to friends and look at pictures. Social media websites have now become a top of the line marketing platform for businesses. What makes social media great for businesses is that it allows customers to become engaged with you, and you to become engaged with your customers.
If you do not think there is a customer base to reach through Social Media Marketing, take a look at the statistics below showing you a rough estimate of how many people are currently being “Social” online.
- Facebook: 900 million users
- Youtube: 4 billion views per day
- Twitter: Reportedly 462 million accounts
- Google+: 170 million users
- Groupon: 140 million subscribers
- LinkedIn: 150 million users
- Tumblr: 20 billion posts, 50 million blogs
- Yelp: 61 million unique visitors per month
- Pinterest: 18.7 million users
- Digg: 17 million unique monthly visits
Social Media Marketing is the process of building your company’s online presence using social media sites. Social media websites are a great yet cheap way for companies to market, advertise, and become engaged with customers. By gaining customer engagement, you can see the positive and negative issues that customers may see within your business. Social media can be an effective way to boost your brand reputation. Let NexGen Marketing help you with your Social Media Marketing.