Search Engine Optimization In Rochester MN
Is Your Business Being Found Online?
If the answer is no, then we can help. NexGen Marketing is highly recommended when it comes to increasing their clients’ website traffic and growing their businesses online through Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
ith over 80% of today’s new customers finding businesses via search engines, you might be asking yourself, “How can I be seen on the front page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing?” The answer is Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
How can NexGen help? Our team of SEO specialists use state of the art softwares and techniques to help create a SEO marketing strategy to maximize ROI for your business. We combine our tools and knowledge with your input and industry experience to find the highest converting keywords to target.
We are currently helping many clients grow their business through Search Engine Optimization, and we can help you too. Not only do we get real results, but we also sit down with you on a monthly basis to go over the analytical reports so you understand them as well.
Give us a call today at (507) 216-4376 or request a free consultation below. We have helped plenty of businesses just like yours in the Rochester, Minnesota area!
Search Engine Optimization With NexGen Marketing - Things You Should Know!
1. 75% of online users never scroll past the first page of organic search results. This simply means that if you are not competing on the 1st page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing, you are already losing 75% of your online customer base!
2. Search Engines have no interest in how your website looks. Granted, a great looking website is a necessity, but that means nothing to search engines and has no value to your business if your customers cannot find it.
3. At NexGen, we constantly monitor our clients’ websites to see exactly how our SEO campaign is working. We also provide clients with monthly reports to show them the traffic that their website is receiving, as well as their rankings.
4. There are hundreds of factors that go into where your website ranks on search engines. If your site isn’t designed or optimized around those factors, you won’t be seen. In order to increase your visibility across all the search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing, you need the perfect ratio of the following as well as hundreds of other factors:
- SEO Built Content
- Perfect Keyword Density
- A Diverse Backlink Portfolio
- The Correct Anchor Text for your Backlinks
- A Well Structured Website