Have you ever considered trying to use e-mail marketing to help market your business? If you haven’t, let us tell you why should start. E-mail marketing has been proven to be the most cost effective form of marketing in the world, and it also has been proven to provide businesses with the greatest return on investment. Below are some impressive statistics involved with email marketing:
- E-mail marketing is the easiest form of marketing to track your ROI.
- According to the Direct Marketing Association, e-mail marketing is providing businesses with an average ROI of $43.52 for every $1.00 spent.
- Email marketing costs much less than traditional marketing.
- It is predicted that online/e-mail sales is expected to grow 11% in the next year alone.
- In a study done by Merkle it was found that e-mail is the preferred form of communication for 74% of adults.
- Merkle found that 42% of social media users check their e-mail 4 or more times daily.
- Forrester Research reports that investment in email marketing will grow from $1.3 billion in 2010 to $2 billion by 2014.
- A survey conducted by ExactTarget showed that 50% of consumers make purchase decisions as a direct outcome of e-mail.
- Econsultancy found that 42% of consumers said that they prefer to receive promotions via email than any other form of marketing.
- You can choose when you want your customers to get your delivery unlike traditional advertising.
- With email marketing, you can know if it worked immediately by looking at traffic trends as soon as the email blast goes out.
Do you think email marketing could work for your business? We think it can. Contact NexGen Marketing today to get setup with a demo account!